Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog List - Link Exchange

I have replaced my blogroll with a new Blogger featured called a "Blog List". All of the blogs that were previously listed in the blogroll now show up in the Blog List on the sidebar. Under the "My Blog List" feature, blog names are shown with the title of its most recent post. Previously, the blogroll was sorted alphabetically. Now, blogs are sorted with the most recently updated blog at the top. I regularly read posts in my blog list, and I like that I can quickly tell which blogs have been recently updated.

I can also tell which bloggers haven't posted in a while. Just a warning, I reserve the right to remove blogs from my blog list, starting with the ones that haven't posted recently. It looks like Retiring Early is currently on the bottom of my list...

You can have your blog listed for FREE at PFStock. I am looking to add more blogs to my blog list. If you have a bona fide personal finance blog, please Email me (my contact information is listed in the sidebar) about exchanging links. Since I regularly read posts from blogs in my blog list, this would automatically increase your readership. Note that I do not currently link to commercial, real estate, or multi-level marketing blogs.

Only personal finance blogs that are written by individual bloggers on a not-for-profit basis qualify for a free listing in the blog list. Blogs and websites that do not qualify for a free listing may inquire about the advertising rates offered for PFStock sponsors.

DC

2 comments:

furniture on sale said...

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks However I'm experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting an identical rss downside? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Online Gold Trader said...

Happy to trade links with you.