Monday, October 18, 2010

Two New Blogs for the Blog List

I recently added two very interesting personal finance blogs to my blog list. The first one is Investrepreneurship written by Justin Teo. Justin is also the author of a recent guest post about the stock True Religion Apparel, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRLG) on PFStock. Justin told me that he is from Malaysia, and I am glad to have the international exposure for PFStock.

The next addition to my blog list is Smart Money Guide written by Leakkhena Ung. She is from Sydney Australia. So, I'm glad to have these additions to my blog list. I regularly read posts in my blog list, and it is automatically updated with the most recent posts at the top.

A few other PF blogs are listed on my Links page. Some bloggers have inquired why their blog is listed on the Links page rather than on the blog list.
The answer is blogs that don't have a traditional blogroll can only be listed on the the links page.

If you would like to be listed on the PFStock blogroll, please send an Email to the address in the sidebar. Being listed in the PFStock blog list can be a benefit, especially to new PF bloggers. The benefits should be apparent. PFStock has been continuously published since 2006. Once listed on the blog list, your blog will be linked from every page PFStock has published over the last 4 years. That translates to hundreds of inlinks, and is a great benefit, especially for new bloggers.

Please note that for a free listing, you must have a bona fide personal finance blog that links back to PFStock. Note that I do not currently link to commercial, real estate, or multi-level marketing blogs. I can delete the blog at the very bottom at any time, but usually only if it has been inactive for several months.

Only personal finance blogs that are written by individual bloggers on a not-for-profit basis qualify for a free listing in the blog list. Blogs and websites that do not qualify for a free listing may inquire about the advertising rates offered for PFStock sponsors.

DC

4 comments:

quick house sale said...

very good work . I like the blog,.!

L said...

Hi DC, thanks for adding my blog to your roll and for mentioning it too in your post. I've noticed quite a lot of your readers coming over to my blog from your site. Shows that you've got a lot of loyal readers who enjoy your content, myself included. Cheers :)

Chesapeake Lodging Trust said...

Hi, I'm shy to request you add my blog because I post so irregularly, I'm embarrassed to admit it.

I'm focused on investing for income. This is mainly stocks that pay dividends, but can include the various types of bonds.

I guess I pretty much assume my audience is taking care of their personal finances . . . though perhaps that's a big assumption.

I'm not so sure I agree with those (such as Dave Ramsey) who believe you shouldn't be investing in the stock market until after you've got your debt and other financial responsibilities under control, however. Retirement accounts are such a good deal, especially when there's employer matching involved, that I'd hate to see people miss out on their benefits simply because they're still paying off credit cards. They can never regain any lost employer matching funds.

And, truthfully, I'm sure that if they had to wait to pay off all debts before investing, some people would never invest in stocks. They'd retire with no savings, only Social Security for income -- and will still be making only minimum required payments on their credit card bills.

structured settlement cash said...

I agree with those (such as Dave Ramsey) who believe you shouldn't be investing in the stock market until after you've got your debt and other financial responsibilities under control, however.

settlement-cash-structured!